Epic Trailer

BASED ON A TRUE(ISH) STORY

Hey guy, so you all must be wondering, “What’s with the trailer? You have no reason at all to have a trailer.”

Well, I know that it's not the New Year, nor is anything important coming up, so why make a trailer?

Ever since I ended all notions of me being a vlogger [check out my “Vlogger/Blogger” for more of that.], my head has gone into overdrive coming up with new posts every day. My brain is LITERALLY going to tip over with all these ideas that I'm having. My diary will be so filled with ideas that it will end up having diary-a. [Yup, bad pun].
                                
Here’s an example of how crammed I feel-
Image result for joker here we go
So, here I am, writing this blog, when suddenly,

“Really? A trailer? That’s what you’ve been reduced to? That’s really cheap.” I turn around to see ANOTHER me standing there.

“Don’t listen to him! He's just dumb!” said another me, standing nearby.

Me no. 3 – “I think, after this trailer, you should do that blog about Multiple-personalities.

Me no.2 - Shut up! That’s the dumbest idea I've ever heard! Can you believe this guy? I mean, who’s even heard of a thing as multiple personalities in one person?!

Me no.4 [dressed up as an important official, pretending to be an even more important official.] – We just DID read Prodigal Daughter. That would make a nice book review.

Me no.5- What about Hobbit 3? You know you always wanted to write a review on that. Especially since that incident in the theatre when Killi….

*Gunshot*

Me no1. (Basically me me) holding the gun, standing over the lifeless body of me no.5. - We don’t talk about that. You should know better.

Me no.6 [wearing a green hoodie] - You have FAILED this blog! A review on Arrow would be perfect!
                             
Me no.3- We did just finish reading Quiet. We should do that post about introversion.

Me no.2- What IS it with you and psychology?!

 Me me [getting angry] – You know what guy?! Fuck this shit. I'm done.

I point the gun to my head.

BAM!

Me me –hey! I'm not dead!

Me no.7 – Perhaps that’s because you don’t HAVE a gun, dweeb.

I look at my gun.

                                      

Me- I guess you're right. But then how did I shoot no.5?

Me no.7 – You can shoot him; he’s just a figment of your imagination. You, on the other hand, are NOT a figment of your imagination.

Me- Meh. Makes sense.

Me no.8- You're forgetting about your studies.

Me- Give me ONE reason for why I SHOULDN’T shoot you NOW for mentioning studies.

Me no.8- For starters, you're pointing a finger gun at me. If even if you DO shoot me, I’ll just come back. Plus, won't get to hear what I have to say.

I put my gun down

Me no.8- That’s better. Now shut up and listen. You all want to make a blog, and that’s good. 

But you need to study as well. Why? Because if you don’t study, you flunk, and you all know what happens if you flunk, right? Your life becomes hell and your “blog” goes out the window.

I suggest that you plan out your day fastidiously. Wake up on time. Set a separate time for studying and writing your blog. Cut down on social networking. Do this, and congratulations, you have balanced your life and are efficient at time management.

Me no.9 – Guys? We’re running out of colours. We had to use red twice! now even BLACK! I think we should wrap this up.

Me no. 8- Hold on? All this is being uploaded?!

Me me – Um…Awkward.
Wow. That was weird. So now, back to the trailer.

Ugh. You know what? I'm exhausted. I’ll just the upload the blog like it is and change the title or something.

LOL. Just kidding. That WAS my trailer. As you noticed, I included a lot of topics that I’ll write about.

So I hope you guys liked my blog. Please click that follow button. If you liked my blog, please click the +1 button and check out my other posts.

Yours in demigodishness,
Unniposeidon.


Comments

Popular Posts