SORRY!!!!

Hey guys!! Remember in the previous post when I said that I plan to be a vlogger and start my own YouTube channel? Well, I'm sorry to say that I'm not doing it, at least not until the next year. 

Why ? The answer is- my Mom. 

She won't let me do it. She says that since I'm in 10th grade, i need to study hard and cannot have any distractions.

I guess she's right. everyone is talking about how 10th grade is the MOST important moment in my life [until now]. I will not be allowed to make vlogs until AFTER I finish 10th grade. 
I'd like to say that I'm totally cool with it and how I'm going to move on with my life and pretend that ths never  happened. 

Well, that would be a lie. I'm so pissed right now that the entire CITY is burning in my wrath.Or maybe it's just the weather.
On the brighter side, my friend Abby Griffith will continue my dreams of making a vlog. He'll start the vlog, he'll do everything I planned to do.

Am I sore? Not at all. At least there IS a vlog. It's better than no vlog at all. I'll leave the link to his blog below. He'll give you the details.

I'm not really feeling like writing anything interesting at the moment. But don't forget. Even if my vlog is dead, MY BLOG ISN'T. I'll be back, and I'll make sure that you'll be too.
Here's Abby's link http://highschoolindian.blogspot.in

Yours in Demigodishness,
Unniposeidon

Comments

Popular Posts