Misadventures in School- Week Two

SOFT- CORE PRANKS (I'm running out of spaces to write titles)

Just when I thought my week wouldn't be worthy of a blog post.

Monday/Tuesday

Boring. Ordinary. Tiring but not depressing.

Wednesday

All the way up to 12:30 pm.... boring.

Lunch break

We all came to the cafeteria at 12:30. We are our own food, we are our friends food, we ate the food which other classes bought us (because everyone knows 10th grade is always hungry and if you don't wanna eat , feel free to give it to us.)

As usual, we bicker at the lunch table. We talk, we shout, we cuss, we tease, just the normal stuff.

Just then, an idea hit me like a bolt of lightning. A prank! Not a get someone hurt or insulted kinda prank, because that stuff will get you suspended, given that MOST teachers have a poor sense of humour and our principal probably can't even spell the word 'joke', do me a favour and don't tell her that.

I call these pranks SOFT-CORE PRANKS, because their sole objective is to amuse only the small group of pranksters, confuse the pranked and create mild chaos while not offending easily butthurt people.

Our prank? I call it the Clap-Chain. Each time a small group of people start clapping in the cafeteria, whether it's a guy a who fell on his butt or something, everyone continues that clap like a chain reaction. The entire lunch hall goes berserk and the teachers hate it. 

I guess the teachers don't like it because... okay, I don't know the answer to that question, and I probably never will.

Wait....our prank, right. One guy would fall down "accidentally" (me), while Kunal would hit the table hard to get everyone's attention. Once  he did that, everyone else in our group would just start clapping. Other guys would see that some guy fell and would just start clapping, and we'd just walk away, leaving the teachers to swoop into the scene.

Let me just say that it went exactly as planned, even better in fact. Everyone was clapping, we got out of there, the teachers came at the same time and asked us what's going on and I was like 'I have no idea what just happened'.

Most people didn't get it, but the pranksters did, and so did some other seniors who saw us laughing and understood, cracking up as well.

I was laughing so hard that I PUKED, some of it even through my NOSE. That must made me laugh even harder.

And this began the year where tenth grade shall come up with many marvelous (soft core)  pranks. 

Hey! It's tenth grade, is the last year of fulfilling our secret fantasies of doing crazy stuff like A Binge eating contest, vandalism, getting a girlfriend in high school, going second base with that said girlfriend behind the lockers and stuff like that...

Okay, I probably won't be doing any of that stuff, which is why I'll settle with soft core pranks. School monotony, watch out. I've wielded the AWESOME power of pranks and experienced its power firsthand, through my nose, but I still won't give that power back to the abyss of ignorance and apathy.

WAIT..... I almost forgot to give credit to the guys who helped me with my prank,  here goes,
Kunal R. Vrushal N. Yash T. 
Thank you guys.

Yours in Demigodishness,
Unniposeidon.

Comments

Popular Posts